Time Lapse Example
So, I LOVE Timelapses. I can’t stop watching them for some reason! I recently published my own timelapse below after my move to New Zealand. It’s called 30 Days and 30 Nights in Queenstown.
(In Germany or can’t see the YouTube video? Here is the Vimeo Version.)
Time Lapse Photography Tutorial
Below is a video I made that shows the how-to of the video above. It’s fast paced, and I used a lot of cool tools to make it happen. Below, I’m listing out all the tools that I used in the production of the timelapse.
Time Lapse Filters
- Trey’s Lightroom Presets – about 80 Lightroom filters for just photos or timelapses
- Photomatix Pro: Photomatix Review – Use STUCKINCUSTOMS to save 15%
- Magic Bullet Looks: Save 20% with STUCK20
- Topaz Adjust: Topaz Adjust Review and use STUCKINCUSTOMS to save 10%
Time Lapse Hardware
- SYRP from Genie – use STUCKINCUSTOMS coupon code to save $100 on the Deluxe. (This is the specialty ballhead I used in a few of the scenes) – Also see my Time Lapse Photography SYRP Genie Review
- An Array of Nikons – see my Camera Reviews section to see my recommended cameras… any of these will do.
Time Lapse Software