The Mark Nason Bag
Check out Mark Nason’s store on Amazon.com.
I’ve found the ultimate leather laptop bag! I love this thing!
Why It’s Cool:
It’s so awesome… just look at this thing!
It’s also quite functional:
- Big enough for my 17″ Macbook Pro laptop and an iPad
- Room for my plugs, papers, and all sorts of other stuff (it’s a standard-sized laptop bag)
- 3 zipper areas including a big one on the back
- Both Adam Lambert and I agree that it has the right amount of leather
- A big pocket up front for more cables, sunglasses, or a small gun
- A laptop separation-area inside
- A second side-pocket for a cell phone or smallish fine-ladies’ gun
- Giant magnetic buckles on the front that keep everything snug
- Comfy, adjustable leather strap
Things You May Not Like
- It only has 3 zipper sections. So if you are one of those people that puts a ton of stuff into your laptop bag, it may not be fore you.
- Even though I am a photographer, I don’t use this to carry serious camera stuff. But I do carry around little pro-sumer cameras that are convenient
- It’s expensive. But, you know… imagine you are a woman that has fallen in love with a pair of boots or something… and all reason flies right out the window.
Mark Nason Bag Images
Any questions about the nature of these reviews? Visit my Ethics Statement. It’s all quite simple!