Leather Laptop Bag
Check Latest Prices:
Mark Nason Bag Review
I’ve found the ultimate leather laptop bag! I love this thing!
Why It’s Cool:
Well, look at it!
Also, besides just the awesome way it looks, it’s also very functional.
- Big enough for my 17″ Macbook Pro laptop and an iPad
- Room for my plugs, papers, and all sorts of other stuff (it’s a standard-sized laptop bag)
- 3 zipper areas including a big one on the back
- A laptop separation-area inside
- A big pocket up front for more cables, sunglasses, or a small gun
- A second side-pocket for a cell phone or smallish fine-ladies’ gun
- Giant magnetic buckles on the front that keep everything snug
- Comfy, adjustable leather strap
Things You May Not Like
- Even though I am a photographer, I don’t use this to carry serious camera stuff. But I do carry around little pro-sumer cameras that are convenient
- It only has 3 zipper sections. So if you are one of those people that puts a ton of stuff into your laptop bag, it may not be fore you.
- It’s expensive. But, you know… imagine you are a woman that has fallen in love with a pair of boots or something… and all reason flies right out the window.