Interesting Photo Talk
In case you missed the most recent show, we talked about a bunch of things you may enjoy:
– Some complaints and thoughts about Facebook and promoted posts (Alex did an experiment where he paid $40)
– We all share new photos (Alex from a Russian dungeon costume party, Thomas from Decompression, Karen from a recent trip, and me from a car trip here in New Zealand last weekend)
– How we are surprised at feedback on photos
– The new Google Nexus phone and photo-sphere mode
– How a Human Face looks with different lenses
Daily Photo – The Alps from Above
Scott Kublin and I took the train from Zermatt through the Alps to St. Moritz. Right after we arrived, we went to the top of the nearest mountain to take photos and have dinner. This place seemed to fit the bill!
If you ever want to take that train — I recommend it! Thanks to everyone on the blog here that recommended it to me to begin with! It’s called the Glacier Express… be sure to take your camera!