I’m not going to embed the video here, because the Q&A Interface won’t work right, so Go Watch The Video Here.
After you press click on the link above and press play, , you can click on the questions on the right to jump forward to the answer! Actually, this is REALLY COOL that you can do this… this Q&A layer on top of YouTube is really slick!
Some of you may have already seen some of this, but if not, once inside, here are some of the questions & answers you can jump to!
- How are you able to get the quality of images you are getting with such a tiny camera?
- What was the impetus behind you deciding to try switching to the NEX?
- Why go with the NEX / APS-C size sensor? Why not go down to the Micro Four Thirds format with a slightly smaller sensor but with a better lens selection?
- What about photographers with clients? Is the perception of carrying a big camera vs small camera an issue?
- Bokeh…Talk about the differences there.
- What are the quality trade-offs?
- Durability…what are some of the differences there?
- I’ve noticed a different look to your edits since you’ve started using the mirrorless system. Is this intended or just the way your photos have come naturally?
- Did you find yourself shooting more with the NEX once the firmware update for auto bracketing was released?
- Trey, in your article, you stated you use the NEX6 for day to day and the NEX7 for your epic landscapes. Do you find the NEX7′s slow focus the cause for that?
- How do you carry your gear?
- Going back to your Nikons, with companies releasing adapters for lenses for other brands, do you see yourself grabbing a Nikon to NEX speedbooster to use your lenses on your NEX system?
- In your article you mentioned apps on the Sony. Do the new Android cameras like the recently announced Samsung NX1000 excite you in that department?
- Parting thoughts. Regarding advanced amateur photographers, what would you advise them if they’ve already spent thousands on DSLR gear or not , should they switch to mirrorless?
and lastly but not leastly:
- What would you rather photograph – Tennis or Water Polo?