Free “Organize Your Photos!” Giveaway Event for local camera clubs!
I’m so excited about the re-design of this website that I wanted to do a big giveaway of a video+eBook for you all! You’ve been so supportive over the years, so I wanted to do something to give back!
As many of you know, I’m a HUGE fan of local camera clubs that help encourage members to get better. I always do giveaways when I speak at them, so I came up with an idea that I thought would scale well! Sometimes in camera clubs, they have special giveaways, raffles, or prizes to give to members. If you belong to a local camera club and want to do one of those with “Organize Your Photos! The Three Level System” video and eBook — well, this is your chance! Even better, you’ll get a copy yourself that you can review before the giveaway so you can tell others about it!
To get a free copy of the video and eBook, just do this:
1) Post a comment below with the name / location of your photo club.
2) Email [email protected] with their name and contact info.
After Luke sets you up, you’ll be able to use your account at store.StuckInCustoms.com to download the hour-long video and eBook!
I hope you have a great time with it! Give everyone in your camera club a high-five for me!
The ALL NEW Stuck In Customs!
Wow, well what has changed around here? So much! Here’s just five of my favorite new things!:
- Totally responsive and mobile-friendly – scales to any phone and tablets in any orientation! The menus flex and change and everything
- Randomised images on top of the homepage that auto-rotate and slide away upon scrolling
- Mouse-rollever EXIF info. Awesome! You can also share from there.
- Infinite scroll… scroll down forever and ever and ever! You can still click on categories if you want to pop to a certain location!
- New, streamlined organization. See the menu at the top for all the goodies!
A BIG thanks to the whole team that made this happen! Let me know your thoughts — what you like or don’t like!
Daily Photo – The Clay Cliffs
If you come to the South Island of New Zealand, please don't fly from Christchurch to Queenstown — drive!
The drive is absolutely beautiful, and along the way, this is one of the stops. The Clay Cliffs take a little bit of a drive (30 mins out of the way from Omarama), but they are really worth it. There is just a short hike to get this view, and you can even get up in there and walk around inside. It's enchanting, and you may recognize these from a few scenes in LOTR.
When you take the little hike, you can bring a wide-angle lens and maybe something a little tighter, and you'll be set and ready to go!