Stuck On Earth for the Mac Now Available!
I wanted to announce this first here on the blog!
The app is FREE, so be sure to go grab it from the Mac App Store, and put in a good review for us, if I can ask you so kindly !
There is also a new version of the Android and iPad versions available as well. Thanks again, and we’re continuing to update these on all fronts. Below these two screenshots are some of the cool new features for the Mac version.
Above: Try the DOWNLOAD ALL button in the lower left to grab all the images from the window and turn them into a new trip.
- In the background, we download all the images so that you can quickly cycle through all the images in a given area when looking at Featured Photos (the main view)
- Stretch your window as wide as you want, even 10,000+ pixels across multiple screens!
- Double click (or use two fingers up and down) to zoom in and out of the map
- Swap the view around from Satellite to Standard to Hybrid to get another view
- Start building your trips NOW for submissions for the Editor’s Pick! See below.
- Need Trip-Ideas? Easy! Just click on the HOME and go to the Featured Lists to see things like Top 50 Castles on Earth or Top 50 Secret Spots in New York City.
- Want to change your “Personality” in the app? Go to the Settings on the Home Screen (the little gear icon) or Click on the big Stuck On Earth logo in the upper right.
- Submit your trip for an Editor’s Pick! Note that we actually prefer the trip that you put together not to be your own photos so there is a better selection for other people visiting your city or a favorite spot… You can start building the trips now for submission!
Daily Photo – The Secret Underground Caves
Wow, what a place! It’s been a long time since I’ve ever been so transfixed by a find. I’m gonna get this exact location into Stuck On Earth very soon, but it is in an unmarked place in the valley of fire. I spent ages looking for it. I’m currently on the road and will get all the info to you ASAP!