Join me in New Zealand
There are two opportunities up and coming to join me in New Zealand! See the Photography Workshops schedule here on the site to see what awaits you!
The Original Time Lapse Video
Here’s the original video I released several weeks ago, in case you missed it! The how-to video is below it.
(In Germany or can’t see the YouTube video? Here is the Vimeo Version.)
Time Lapse Tutorial
Below is a video I made that shows the how-to of the video above. It’s fast paced, and I used a lot of cool tools to make it happen. Below, I’m listing out all the tools that I used in the production of the timelapse.
Time Lapse Filters:
- Trey’s Lightroom Presets – about 80 Lightroom filters for just photos or timelapses
- Photomatix Pro: Photomatix Review – Use STUCKINCUSTOMS to save 15%
- Magic Bullet Looks: Save 20% with STUCK20
- Topaz Adjust: Topaz Adjust Review and use STUCKINCUSTOMS to save 10%
Time Lapse Hardware:
- SYRP from Genie – use STUCKINCUSTOMS coupon code to save $100 on the Deluxe. (This is the specialty ballhead I used in a few of the scenes)
- An Array of Nikons – see my Camera Reviews section to see my recommended cameras… any of these will do.
Time Lapse Software: