We have a free newsletter that goes out to anyone that wants to join in the fun! I’m working hard with the rest of the team here at Stuck in Customs to make the Internet a more beautiful place for you!What the newsletter will contain:
- Any upcoming news, events, or plans about Stuck In Customs, so you can be the FIRST to know!
- A collection of fun links that I find/post on Twitter, neat finds, and other things to inspire you.
- Advanced secret links to upcoming reviews so you can be the first to see and provide feedback! !! This is a cool one, eh?
- A review of the latest, most interesting photos.
- A nice, compact, beautiful email that you can share with your family and friends. These are just the sort of pretty emails that can make you popular in your email circle o’ friends.
Want to see what it looks like? Here is Newsletter #21, a random one from the vaults!
Daily Photo – Waiting on the Solstice Sun
Up in the northwest fjords of Iceland, the roads end but the land keeps going.
There is this distant island, pictured here, that has no roads at all. It seems so remote and… well… scary. I don’t know why I get that foreboding sense! It just feels so lonely, so far north… the cliffs are so sheer… no one to hear you scream… and these sorts of things. I do like being remote, but this is a little too remote.