Live on TWIT today (Tuesday)
I’ll be on live with Leo and Lisa today at 1:30 PM PT. Tune in live at http://live.twit.tv/. I’m not sure what we’ll be talkin’ about… but something cool, no doubt.
HDR Tutorial now in SIX (!!!) Languages
Thanks again to the amazing community that has helped to get this translated far and wide. Awesome!
Welcome to the International HDR Tutorial!
- Speak English? See the fun HDR Tutorial.
- Vous parlez français? Bienvenue sur le Tutoriel HDR en français.
- Parli italiano? Leggi il tutorial HDR in italiano!
- Fala Português? Confira o Tutorial HDR em Português.
- Hablas Español? Clic Tutorial HDR en Español.
- Mluvíte česky? Pokračujte zde! HDR Tutoriál v českém jazyce.
Daily Photo – The Gate in Malibu
On my recent trip to California, I decided to stay in Malibu. I’ve stayed almost everywhere in the LA area, but never out here. I found a really cool place on the beach using Jetsetter.com. I’ve used that three or four times now – always with good results. The other places I used it for was London and Ibiza, and both were outstanding hotels.
One sunset, I walked over to the Malibu docks at sunset. They were pretty empty, with just a few people strolling around. And there was this nice painted gate looking so nice in the evening lights. It made for such a good pic that I took one with my phone and my D3X!