Japan Charity Week Continues
Get in there and bid! All the revenue goes to the Red Cross for Japan.
I know many of you follow on Twitter (@TreyRatcliff), and I do my best to sprinkle in inspirational or interesting stuff every day. if you sign up for our Newsletter (free), then I usually include the month’s best tweets in a list format… I thought I would put a few of them here for you, including this little thing to the right that I tweeted out yesterday. I decided to make a little square poster out of it!
So, here’s just a little helping of some recent tweets that you would probably like:
- Then and Now! A brilliant photo-project idea! – LINK
- Science just proved it takes 37 muscles to make a sad emoticon and only 22 to make a happy emoticon.
- Here is a photo of my fridge at home (it’s HEAVILY photoshopped) – LINK
- Amazing cello performance! See these guys do Smooth Criminal! – LINK
- Hilarious video (with great Typography!) … making fun of ppl that leave idiotic reviews enjoy @Abduzeedo – LINK
- With great f-stop comes great responsibility.
- Holy Electron Photography Batman! Look at these freaky things… I need to salt my skin more. – LINK
Daily Photo – Roman Baths in Nimes
When I arrived in Nimes to visit my friend Fabien, one of the first places we visited were the ancient Roman baths. The ruins here are better preserved than those in Rome!
Actually, I’ve heard that the best Roman ruins are along the northern coast of Libya. It will be a while before I can visit those, I’m afraid. I’ll have to strike Libya off the list for a few years until things cool down. Oh… Egypt too. That’s on the list but it has a little asterisk beside it. When you look at the bottom of the list it reads:
“*currently in the midst of a violent revolution – consider other areas for photography, like, perhaps, Holland.”