tutorial HDR in italiano
Welcome to the International HDR Tutorial!
- Speak English? See the fun HDR Tutorial.
- Vous parlez français? Bienvenue sur le Tutoriel HDR en français.
- Parli italiano? Leggi il tutorial HDR in italiano!
- Fala Português? Confira o Tutorial HDR em Português.
- Hablas Español? Clic Tutorial HDR en Español.
- Mluvíte česky? Pokračujte zde! HDR Tutoriál v českém jazyce.
Even better, it’s the 150-year celebration for Italy today – good timing!
Japan Charity Week!
The bidding started at $49, and now it’s up to over $600. Get in there and bid! All the revenue goes to the Red Cross for Japan.
Daily Photo – Girl in Japan
While walking down a busy street in Kyoto, most of the people were in regular clothes. And, by “regular clothes”, I mean that the Japanese are often quite stylish dressers. There is something unique about the Japanese style that varies from other Asian cultures. They have a different kind of fashion sense, and it’s usually very smart. They dress in a lot of layers, fine cloths, nice textures, and somewhat fanciful. Maybe you know what I mean.
On occasion, I would see traditional girls wearing kimonos, drifting in and out of various shops. This girl was taking small steps while leaving the shop.