Keeping up…. Live from Paris
Sometimes, if I have a few extra seconds, I’ll take little cellphone pics and upload them to Twitter. If you are not on Twitter, and want to see them, just click the little “Tweets” button/tab thing over on the right. It can give you the latest scoop in case you want to see what is live. For example, I am now in Paris, and I put up a few things over the day. None of these are great shots btw… just little slices of life I am capturing. I’ll repost them here below.
- http://twitpic.com/2ovq7r on the train from London to Paris … First time through the Chunnel…. exciting !
- http://twitpic.com/2owunj taking the metro to central Paris
- http://twitpic.com/2oyzuk now visiting more impressionists at the musee d’orsay… just visiting my collection…
- http://twitpic.com/2ozv6a and here I am with my nikons… all systems go for magic sunset….
- And this is right out of the Android cam… no adjustments… just wait for the big nikon show! http://twitpic.com/2p124h
New Video – The Parachute Jump
Here is the video that I edited together of the big jump I made with the Golden Knights! Enjoy!