Midnight in Paris – Live Class
Live Photography Tutorial: January 26 and 27
The live class consists of two sessions held on consecutive days, January 26 and 27. Each session begins at 4:00 PM Eastern Time / 9:00 PM London (Check your local time)
Access to the videos after the live class
If you miss part of the Tutorial or Q&A don’t worry we recorded the whole thing! However, we need to do a few housekeeping things to make it easy for you to download it. We should have both the tutorial and Q&A available for you to download soon. Look for an email from us early next with the details!
New Release of Trey’s Photomatix Presets!
Trey’s Lightroom presets have been very popular so he decided to release his favorite presets for Photomatix as well! We’d love for you to be the first to try them out and let us know what you think. Click here to buy them now!
Prizes from our Sponsores
Special thanks to SmugMug and Drobo for providing some great prizes. At the end of the second session we will select random winners for the following items:
- One lucky person will win a SmugMug Pro Business for one year (a $300 value)!
- Two people will win their choice of a Drobo Mini or Drob 5D Storage device (Retail value of $649 – $849)!
Got a high-speed Internet connection? Click on the gear icon and select “720p HD” for the best picture!
Please submit any questions you have while you watch the tutorial. Trey will try to answer as many as he can during the live Q&A session that follows the video tutorial.
Issues watching the video?
If you’re experiencing any issues watching the video — it won’t start, it stops playing, it turns black — please try the following:
- Click on the “live” button on the lower left part of the video player. This will reset the video to the most current position.
- If you’re using a wireless Internet connection try switching to a computer with a wired connection.
- Ensure that no other devices (computers, iPads, phones or TV) in your home are competing for your bandwidth by streaming music or video.
- Try restarting, rebooting and/or resetting your router and computer.
If none of these resolved your problem please enter a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help. Rest assured, even if you have an issue you won’t miss a thing! We will get you full copies of the tutorial and the Q&A sessions early next week!