Many Comments Yesterday – Responses (and an upgrade!)
The comments from yesterday got a little crazy, and I did my best to respond. You’ll also notice a massive-upgrade to the commenting system. What do you think?
Trey’s Variety Hour #39: Body Painting and Photography
Warning: If you are offended by nudes, watch the TWiT pixelated version in the podcast.
Opportunity: If you can effortlessly handle the naked naked, be sure to watch the embedded YouTube below! 🙂
Artists Paul Roustan, Alexa Meade, and Daniel Ibanez join me this week and show us a bunch of their artwork and tell the stories behind them.
– Awesome time travel movie I recommend: “Primer”. Give it your full attention otherwise you might miss something 🙂
– Barry Glassman, a colorblind photographer, of bgphotos.net is looking to pay someone to help him process photos. Go check him out if you are interested!
Thanks to Leo Laporte, Tony Wang, and Dave Veffer for helping out with the whole production!
Podcast Options – Get it free FIRST via:
- Option 1: Subscribe for free in iTunes
- Option 2: Subscribe to My YouTube channel
- Option 3: Other subscription options avail on the TWIT page
Daily Photo – The Magical Cave
The Baths on Virgin Gorda are filled with many tiny little caves here and there. For some, you have to crawl through sand or swim to get there. This one was one of the tightest and one of the most awesome! I thought it would be a great place to take a photo… I first went inside here with Justin Troupe and it was so awesome, I decided to return inside with my camera!
Because the light levels were so extreme in here, I went with a 7-exp shot in this situation.