Burning Man PhotoWalk
See the Facebook event here!
You are all invited to join me at the Burning Man PhotoWalk! It’s free of course… Here are the details:
- Friday, Sept 3 at 6 PM
- Location: Center Camp: Look for all the people with the cameras, and me, possibly in Steampunk Goggles.
What we will do:
- Walk around together to take cool photos of Burning Man (for personal use only)
- Find cool art installations and activities
- Be cool (and not bother people with our cameras…)
- Learn more about our cameras
- Take some HDRs
- I’ll be there to answer questions whether you are a beginner or beyond!
See these cards below? I’ll be handing them out around Burning Man… It’s sort of a “gifting” place, where money is not allowed. Since one of my only identifiable skills is photography, I am giving people the chance to learn more about their cameras. I think we’ll have a good time and I hope to see you there.
Below is a Google Earth photo of Burning Man in a previous year… I think it’s pretty awesome.
See you soon at OpenCa.mp
I hope to meet a lot of you soon at OpenCa.mp in Dallas! In just a few days, I’m headed up to Dallas to begin the adventure by jumping out of a plane with the US Army Golden Knights. It’s gonna be a bl
Daily Photo – Home of the Tree Samurai
This was my second trip to Kyoto, and I decided to return to this amazing treetop temple. At night, the delicate lights turn on and everything comes alive. It’s really brilliant… one of those scenes that makes you think the world is really a wonderful place.
This was right in the peak of the cherry blossom season. The soft pink of the blossoms grabs and reflects the light into an unbelievable prism. It’s all like something out of a dream, and I’ve done my best to bring it back to life here on the blog.