Nik Software Coupon
In March of 2013 Google announced that all Nik Software plug-ins would be bundled together into the Nik Collection for just $149! The bundle includes HDR Efex Pro 2, Color Efex Pro 4, Silver Efex Pro 2, Viveza 2, Sharpener Pro 3 and Dfine 2.
More Info About Nik Software
I also have a Nik Review up here at the site that tells you a lot more about their product with some good examples.
Nik Software is really great. I use it quite a bit and it’s amazing how powerful the suite is! It’s truly amazing and impressive. I feel like I’ve only scratched the surface of the software, and I’m already very impressed.
Here are the products that the Nik Software Coupon works for:
- Color Efex Pro - A very cool package that comes with tons of effects. You can even do HDR-like effects with one of them.
- Silver Efex Pro - For incredible and easy B&W conversion. Think B&W conversion sounds boring? It isn’t with this thing…
- Sharpener Pro - Some very nice algorithms for making your photos pop
- Viveza - Slick software for doing localized control of things like contrast and saturation.
- DFine -Nik’s Noise Reduction software
- HDR Efex Pro - Their HDR solution
- Complete Collection – Note I am not reviewing this specifically, but this is a package you can get from Nik Software that includes all of the above products together as one.
I hope the Nik Coupon Code is helpful to everyone. Best of luck in your photographic endeavors!
Here are some screenies from just one of their products:
This is the before shot. It is an Argentine artist in her studio. It was shot at 70mm at f2.4.
The Tonal Contrast options for this shot made it a bit over-baked, but it does show off what it can do. I dialed it down for the final product.
Sub options for Tonal Contrast
This is a zoom-in of the Loupe for the wall texture.
You can see how the microcontrast has really made it pop.
This is the “Glamor Glow” video. I don’t really ever use it… it is kinda that “mall shot” effect.
The Original Shot right outta the camera (50mm f1.4)
After Brilliance/Warmth filter with the slider slid towards the warmth side
Tonal Contrast is one of my favorite and can create an HDR-like effect
The Indian Summer filter gives your photo a warm glow
The Bleach Bypass filter gives quite a dramatic effect. It’s not very natural, but cool nonetheless.
Film Effects can add a nice grain and texture. You can see that I selected some Kodak film that people probably learn about in film school.
The colorize option can give the photo a nice sheen while still maintaining elements of the original color.
Here is the “before” shot of a strange area full of crypts in Buenos Aires
The sunshine filter gives a strong but interesting effect
Here is an after version with the “Old Photo” filter turned on
Old Photo has a ton of sub-options on the right
Last, I’ll show another example of what is possible with “Tonal Contrast”. This is a huge solar-tracking sculpture.
The Nik Software Coupon will work for software above as well. Have fun!