Click here if you have problem viewing this email
New Live Webinar Classes! Registration OPEN!
I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and I finally got organized enough to make it happen. I'm opening up Early Webinar Registration first to Newsletter subscribers. So there you go, get on it! :)
Newsletter subscribers will find out about that page one day early. You'll find out all you need to know on that page. I asked the community what people wanted to see in a live webinar in this survey. You can still fill out the 3-question survey, and then I can see your feedback!
Free Video on Creativity and Mobilie Video
I recently had a chance to speak more about creativity, mobile photography, and more on Mostly Photo with Lisa Bettany and Leo Laporte. I hope you find the info in there useful!
OMG OMG Matt Groening!
There are only a handful of people in the world that I get "giddy" over. One of them is Matt Groening, creator of the Simpsons and Futurama. I just spent a few days at the EG Conference in Monterey and Matt is a regular attendee. I was a speaker, and I never like presenting in front of people like him... I just finished a book where Feynman talked about what it was like to do a physics presentation in front of Einstein. This is how I felt... except that I'm no Richard Feynman!
Anyway, Matt was super-nice. We talked about creativity. We talked about robots. We talked a whole lot about robots, in fact -- and robot-humor. I loved how nice he was.
I also met another guy (who will remain nameless) I really admired too, but he wasn't so nice... I don't know why. It kind of freaked me out a little bit and made me feel foolish. I didn't really dig that too much... whenever fans come up to me, I try to be as nice, conversational, and accomodating as I can be. I don't know... anyway, this was kind of a disappointment to me and I'm trying to come to terms with it.
My $4000 Talk for Free!
So, this conference is kind of hoity-toity and the tickets are $4,000! But, I found out that my 20-minute talk should be online for free pretty soon. I'll link you up soon, and I hope it helps you in your journey, whatever that may be.
Free HDR Tutorial now in Italian.
More languages all the time! Now we have Italian too!
Free iPhone App Soon!
You are the first to know! We made a free version of the iPhone camera app called "100 Cameras in 1", and it should be available soon. It's just like the full paid one, except that it only has about of a dozen or so of the effects enabled. I submittd it to the app store several days ago, and I expect approval any hour now!
Did you miss the previous newsletters? Here is a guide:
- Newsletter #23 - New iPad App and Many Videos
- Newsletter #22 - New HDR video how-to and other cool videos
- Newsletter #21 - A free ebook, tons of new photos
- Newsletter #20 - Crazy Student Interview and more
- Newsletter #19 - iPhone Camera App Launch!
- Newsletter #18 - Behind the scenes videos and more
- Newsletter #17 - Special Photos from China
- Newsletter #16 - New Reviews, Updated Tutorials, and more
- Newsletter #15 - London, New iPad Wallpapers, more
- Newsletter #14 - Great photos, Affiliate Program
- Newsletter #13 - Two Free Instructional Videos and more
- Newsletter #12 - Intro to the Master & Apprentice Conservatory
- Newsletter #11 - Video of Trey's Bag, Topaz Adjust Samples
- Newsletter #10 - D3S Video, Interview on This Week in Photography
- Newsletter #9 - New How-To Video, Book Signings, and more
- Newsletter #8 - Geekbrief.TV mention, Charity Efforts
- Newsletter #7 - Live Chat Events, Show Downloads
- Newsletter #6 - Stuck in Motion Video Reveal, TWIP
- Newsletter #5 - HDR Workshop Information, News on the Book, Great Twitter Lists!
- Newsletter #4 - New Photo Experiment, Hollywood Guest Blogger
- Newsletter #3 - Interviews on ABC, FOX, and NBC
- Newsletter #2 - HDR Video About a Photo Taken in Yellowstone
- Newsletter #1 - The Inaugural Newsletter Featuring an Artist That Paints My Photos...
Join our Facebook Page
Join our fun Facebook Stuck In Customs Page. See you there!
The Best Tweets of the Recent Past
In case you don't follow me on Twitter, then I have assembled some of my most popular tweets below. If you are new to twitter and looking for other good people to follow, see my Great Twitter Lists.
Today, 10 pics, of a more personal nature, Dinner in Akureyri, Iceland at - LINK
[Okay, that was honestly about my only good tweet in the past week or so... plus, I'm so tired and have to sleep... plus, I'm still honestly bummed out that I met a guy I really admired and he turned out to be not-so-awesome to me...]
My latest works... Forward and share!
To see more and get some inside scoop, just come on over to StuckInCustoms.com! :)
Thanks from Trey!
StuckInCustoms.com is the photographic work and shared adventures of Trey Ratcliff. Actually, this is Trey writing about this in third person. Both Trey and I appreciate your support very much!
If you think your family or friends might like the Newsletter (Subscribe Free), please feel free to forward this to them. It's just the sort of thing that makes for a fun email chain!
Join our fun Facebook Stuck In Customs Page!