Landscape and Travel Photography Tutorial
An Online Photography Course for All Skill Levels
Are you interested in learning the latest techniques in making your photos look beautiful? Then I think you’ll really enjoy this new tutorial! Join me as I travel around New Zealand’s beautiful South Island. You will see how I set up my camera to take photos, how I compose the shot, and how I perform HDR processing and hundreds of other little tricks to make your photos look prettier.
The tutorial includes several hours of post-processing photography lessons and ample time following me around various shooting locations, from sunrise to sunset to the middle of the day in all kinds of weather conditions. You’ll learn many different ways to make your photos more interesting, more engaging, and more uniquely “you.”
Watch a preview of this unique digital photography tutorial
Includes over 4 hours of Photography Training
This Landscape and Travel Photography Course includes over four hours of step-by-step instruction that will be helpful to any skill level, from beginner to advanced.
- Approximately 2.5 hours of post-processing where I illustrate my latest techniques
- Roughly 1.5 hours of live-action in New Zealand where you will see how I set up my camera in different locations and weather conditions
- My RAW image files so you can follow along in the post processing if you wish
- BONUS 2 hours of Q&A with Trey Ratcliff
- Access to the private Stuck In Customs clubhouse
- Limited Time Offer (details below): $20 Savings and recorded Q&A with Trey!
Note: The tutorials will be downloadable videos that you can watch at your own pace.