Trey’s Variety Hour #85: Pricing and Selling Prints
The show airs each Monday at 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET. (Check your local time)
Trey’s Variety Hour #85: Printing, selling, and pricing strategies (Part 1)
In this episode Thomas Hawk, Jason Law, Michael Bonocore, Gunnar Kristian Kopperud, and Ali Elhajj join me to discuss the intricacies of pricing your work.
Thanks to Dave Veffer for helping out with the whole production!
Subscribe to the Podcast and View Past Episodes
Thank you for watching!
Thank you for watching the show, I hope you enjoyed it! While you’re here be sure to have a look around!
- Get Awesome Stuff – Pop over to our online store to see a great collection of photography gear, tutorials, tools and eBooks.
- Watch Tutorials – We have some excellent photography tutorials for any skill level! The always FREE HDR Tutorial, the best selling HDR Video Tutorial and our newest tutorial on Landscape & Travel Photography shot in New Zealand.
- Read Reviews – Read detailed camera reviews, photo software reviews plus what’s in my camera bag!
- Download eBooks – Flatbooks.com has many topics include photography techniques, photo composition, photo editing, HDR photography and lifestyle.
- Applications – We have several beautiful and fun apps you might enjoy: 100 Cameras in 1, Light Camera, Photo Voyages and Stuck On Earth.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter – Subscribe to the the Stuck in Customs newsletter. It’s free and pretty and we promise not to spam you!
See more photos from Podcast (Trey's Variety Hour)