Trey’s Variety Hour #75
The show airs each Monday at 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET. (Check your local time)
Trey’s Variety Hour #75: Post-Processing vs. Gear – Thomas Hawk, Karen Hutton, Red, and Gino!
In this episode I am joined by Thomas Hawk, Karen Hutton, Hong Yi (Red), and Gino Barasa. We have a great discussion about the pros and cons regarding the age old question of post-processing vs. gear and then we share some of our photos. John Pozadzides from GeekBeat.tv drops by for a quick visit as well!
Midori Chan, Pete Stewart, Joe Frazee, Shelly Kay, and Jingyi Tan.
Thanks to Dave Veffer for helping out with the whole production!
You can subscribe for free to my YouTube channel at:
Watch previous episodes on YouTube here
New Live Chat!
Log in and you’ll automatically join the #stuckincustoms channel!
Click here to go to the embedded chat.
Connect Manually with an IRC chat client:
IRC Server: irc.geekbeat.tv Join room #stuckincustoms
Thanks to our friends over at GeekBeat.tv for providing this chat room!
Subscribe to the Podcast and View Past Episodes
- Subscribe for free to My YouTube channel.
Thank you for watching!
Thank you for watching the show, I hope you enjoyed it! While you’re here be sure to have a look around!
- Get Awesome Stuff – Pop over to our online store to see a great collection of photography gear, tutorials, tools and eBooks.
- Watch Tutorials – We have some excellent photography tutorials for any skill level! The always FREE HDR Tutorial, the best selling HDR Video Tutorial and our newest tutorial on Landscape & Travel Photography shot in New Zealand.
- Read Reviews – Read detailed camera reviews, photo software reviews plus what’s in my camera bag!
- Download eBooks – Flatbooks.com has many topics include photography techniques, photo composition, photo editing, HDR photography and lifestyle.
- Applications – We have several beautiful and fun apps you might enjoy: 100 Cameras in 1, Light Camera, Photo Voyages and Stuck On Earth.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter – Subscribe to the the Stuck in Customs newsletter. It’s free and pretty and we promise not to spam you!