Trey’s Variety Hour #67: Moving from being a Hobbyist to a Pro Photographer!
I am joined by Clayton Morris from Fox News, Alfie Goodrich (who wrote the article below), Nicole S. Young (pro), Scott Jarvie (studly pro), Gino Barasa (no qualifications whatsoever) and Melvin Little (pro-curious). We have a discussion about how and why to move from a being a Hobbyist to a Pro Photographer then show off some of our latest photos!
Peter Adams, Don Komarechka, Thomas O’brien, T.J. Powell, Ego olden, and Andrew Holian.
Alfie’s article on the topic:
Thanks to Dave Veffer and Keith Barrett for helping out with the whole production!
The show airs each Monday at 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET. (Check your local time)
See questions submitted here:
You can subscribe for free to my YouTube channel at:
Subscribe to the Podcast and View Past Episodes
- Subscribe for free to My YouTube channel.
Thank you for watching!
Thank you for watching the show, I hope you enjoyed it! While you’re here be sure to have a look around!
- Tutorials – Discover the Art of Photography, Free HDR Tutorial, HDR Video Tutorial and Textures Tutorial
- Reviews – Detailed camera reviews, photo software reviews (and coupon codes) plus what’s in my photo bag!
- eBooks – Flatbooks.com has many topics include photography techniques, photo composition, photo editing, HDR photography and lifestyle.
- Applications – We have several beautiful and fun apps you might enjoy: 100 Cameras in 1, Photo Voyages and Stuck On Earth.
- Newsletter – Subscribe to the our newsletter. It’s free and pretty and we promise not to spam you!
See more photos from Podcast