Trey’s Variety Hour #61: Google+ Communities Goin’ Curazy!
Vic Gundotra, Vera Tzoneva, Ricardo Lagos, and Vincent Mo from Google join me along with Thomas Hawk, Jan Kabili, and Gino Barasa for a lively discussion on all things G+ Communities that just rolled out. We ask the Googlers questions submitted by viewers, we talk about what we like, and make suggestions for improvements we would like to see in Communities. Was a fun time!
Thanks to Dave Veffer for helping out with the whole production!
Great photo show planned for today! You can subscribe to this show for free at:
The show airs each Monday at 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET. (Check your local time)
Questions submitted here:
Please submit any questions you have while you watch the show and we’ll try to answer as many as we can.
You can subscribe for free to my YouTube channel at:
Subscribe to the Podcast and View Past Episodes
- Subscribe for free to My YouTube channel.
Thank you for watching!
Thank you for watching the show, I hope you enjoyed it! While you’re here be sure to have a look around!
- Tutorials – Discover the Art of Photography, Free HDR Tutorial, HDR Video Tutorial and Textures Tutorial
- Reviews – Detailed camera reviews, photo software reviews (and coupon codes) plus what’s in my photo bag!
- eBooks – Flatbooks.com has many topics include photography techniques, photo composition, photo editing, HDR photography and lifestyle.
- Applications – We have several beautiful and fun apps you might enjoy: 100 Cameras in 1, Photo Voyages and Stuck On Earth.
- Newsletter – Subscribe to the our newsletter. It’s free and pretty and we promise not to spam you!