Trey’s Variety Hour #56: Micro Four Thirds Discussion
Great photo show planned for today! You can subscribe to this show for free at:
Gordon Laing makes his triumphant return to the Variety Hour! He joins me along with Giulio Sciorio, Peter Tsai, Amy DangRabbit, and Scott Giorgini. We discussed the ridiculously named yet awesome mirrorless camera system, Micro Four Thirds. There was plenty of gear porn and photos shared by the panel as well as questions taken from the viewers. Was a fun show!
G+ Photographer Discoveries:
Mikko Lagerstedt, Christopher Crawford, Jamie MacDonald, Faran Najafi, Patrick Lu, and Mark Toal.
Thanks to Keith Barrett and Dave Veffer for helping out with the whole production!
The show airs each Monday at 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET. (Check your local time)
Read the questions that were submitted
Please submit any questions you have while you watch the show and we’ll try to answer as many as we can.
You can subscribe for free to my YouTube channel at:
Subscribe to the Podcast and View Past Episodes
- Subscribe for free to My YouTube channel.
Thank you for watching!
Thank you for watching the show, I hope you enjoyed it! While you’re here be sure to have a look around!
- Tutorials – Discover the Art of Photography, Free HDR Tutorial, HDR Video Tutorial and Textures Tutorial
- Reviews – Detailed camera reviews, photo software reviews (and coupon codes) plus what’s in my photo bag!
- eBooks – Flatbooks.com has many topics include photography techniques, photo composition, photo editing, HDR photography and lifestyle.
- Applications – We have several beautiful and fun apps you might enjoy: 100 Cameras in 1, Photo Voyages and Stuck On Earth.
- Newsletter – Subscribe to the our newsletter. It’s free and pretty and we promise not to spam you!
See more photos from Podcast